• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone competition listed in 2021?

Gogo

Reaction score
Hello,

Just out of curiosity...anyone competition listed/received offer/ BMQ date, strictly this year?

Regards.

da1root

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello,

Just to clarify "this year" in recruiting is still last year. Recruiting works off of the government fiscal year - so a recruiting year is 1 April to 31 March. The "new year" in recruiting starts 1 April 2021.

mellauren

Reaction score
I'm still in the "final processing" stage, have been for almost 2 months, not sure if I should be concerned. The interviewer at the beginning of Jan told me I would be put on the competition list right away, still waiting for that. Anyone have any news lately?

HiTechComms

Reaction score
I'm still in the "final processing" stage, have been for almost 2 months, not sure if I should be concerned. The interviewer at the beginning of Jan told me I would be put on the competition list right away, still waiting for that. Anyone have any news lately?
Been on CL in December 2020. There was another poster that said he started in 2019 he finally got into BMOQ for March 2021. Basically its about at least a year wait.
Not sure why CAF is running recruiting commercials on TV if the pace of the processing is like 1-2 years. Most people will just find something else in that amount of time.

Noah_b1999

Reaction score
i was emailed at the start of Feb informing me i was on the CL. they said if I hear nothing by end of April to email my recruiter. you can also check your file online through the application portal

Charlie26

Reaction score
I was CL'd for Ammo Tech. I got a call but I needed a defer due to timing and a legal issue that came up*. The call funny enough came March 31 with a swearing-in on April 1st. Currently waiting for a second call. I started my application in Sept. 2020 and was finished the process around Dec. same year.

*- I was supposed to testify at a DUI trial but needed the crown to excuse me.