• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The "Nursing Officer" Merged Thread

• Thread starter IamBloggins
  • Start date

da1root

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
CLARIFICATION FOR 2020/2021

The Health Services Branch has intake for anyone that was in a Canadian accredited degree granting undergraduate nursling program (Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or Bachelor of Nursing Science) as of 1 September 2021 (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).

If you are applying for a 1 September 2021 start date, those numbers are not available at this time.  If you are currently in a program above and you contact a CFRC to process your ROTP aplication and you run into problems please send me a PM.

If you're seeking information for 1 September 2021, it will be February/March 2021 at the earliest before we know if there will be intake for next year.

dapaterson

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Interesting.  I know McGill offers a MSc entry to nursing, and I believe Queens does as well; are those programs not acceptable for CAF entry plans?

Fiji_Boy_

Reaction score
Buck_HRA said:
Hi Fiji Boy - please reach out to me directly as I can tell you 100% that we have spots for ROTP Nursing for this year.  I'd also like to know which Sgt you were talking too so that I can ensure the proper education is reaching the recruiters.  Please send me a PM and I'll forward you my email and phone number.

Edit Note: Please check your spam email - I emailed you on 23 October 2021 and 10 November 2021 with information on ROTP Nursing - the email came from [email protected]

I am so grateful for all your precious help. I really appreciate all your guidance and valuable information. I will send PM, please check the box!

da1root

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
dapaterson said:
Interesting.  I know McGill offers a MSc entry to nursing, and I believe Queens does as well; are those programs not acceptable for CAF entry plans?

It wouldn't qualify them for ROTP Nursing until they started an actual nursing degree.  Many ES for HS occupations have gotten more stringent over the years - for example Social Worker SEELM used to accept any undergrad with entrance into a Master of Social work - not it requires a BSW - no other undergrad degrees are accepted.

Brookep

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wondering if anyone knows when ROTP nurse selection is taking place this year?
thank you

Fiji_Boy_

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wondering if anyone knows when ROTP nurse selection is taking place this year?
thank you
Hi,

Recruiter told me this week that they have 15 positions nationwide for ROTP Nursing 2021-2022.