RE: Pistol Replacement

The probem with the current pistol is the great variety of performance.
Some of the pistols are in great shape... some of them aren't.  I'm told by
one of my WO (who is most definately a fire-arms expert) that this is common
for this particular pistol.
Interestingly enough, when I was still in the Regs, and posted to St. Jean
for french-language training, the former air force base had some incredibly
accurate pistols, and an unbelievable amount of amunition.  We fired the
pistols at least once a week for almost 10 months, most of us did it twice a
week.
Steve