We need troops, and what's to replace the Iltis?

I agree, let's not put emphasis on "killer" machines like attack helicopters
and fancy armament. For instance, the Coyote Recon vehicule is an excellent
bit of kit. It's perfect to monitor "enemy" movements and has enough
firepower to pull the recon squad out of trouble. Yes, infantry and other
combat arms trades ought to be augmented to ease up on the rotations. Canada
is known to have excellent "on the ground" combat troops and excellent
communications.
The army is turning more or less in the right direction, but there are flaws
and major boondoggles, like the purchase of the not-so-famed VSLR, (what's
that in English, LSVW???). I don't have a lot of god things to say about
that truck. Training could be a little better, especially in reserve units,
who often look stupid in front of civilians yelling, "BANG BANG BANG!!"
because there's no budget for blanks and pirotechnics. It takes away the
realism and becomes something comparable to kids running around playing G.I
Joe and Jane.
Oh, does ANYONE know what vehicule is to replace the bloody Iltis?? I've
heard so many rumors, the last one being that it'll be a 4 door LSVW with a
tarp on it. Anyone got an answer for me??