Re:

At 09:53 PM 2/22/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Michael,
>Were could I get ahold of a complete listing of the different dates of battle
>honours?
>Regards,
>Martin
Martin,
	my sources are copies of the following Canadian Army Orders:
General Orders 1928, G.O. 6, Conditions of Award of Battle Honours for the
Great War 1914-1919, 1 Feb 2021
Part "A" Supplement to Canbadian Army Orders, 10 Sep 56, Art 33-1 Battle
Homours - The Second World War
Part "A" Supplement to Canbadian Army Orders, 31 Mar 58, Art 33-1 Battle
Homours - United Nations Operations - Korea 1950-53
I acquired them from a friend who was doing reasearch at the National
Archives. The three documants total about 30 pages (8.5 x 14 and 8.5 x 11).
To get the dates you can either buy my 2000 Canadian Military History
Calendar which lists them all <grin> or send me an large enough SASE plus a
couple bucks to pay for the copying and I will send you a set.
Mike
http://regimentalrogue.tripod.com/index.htm