From: Steve Clark [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: February 2, 2021 10:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: In search of
I'm trying to put together a presentation plaque for guys over in Kosovo. I
need to put allthe crests of Roto 1 and Roto 0 on it. As far as I know,
these include
Engineers
Air Force
RCD
PPCLI
RCR
2 Svc Bn
1 Svc Bn
LDSH
I need some good quality images. I have the first five, but need copies of
the other three.
Can any one help? Point me in the right direction? I have even looked in CFP
267, with no luck. Help?
Steve Clark
CFB Petawawa, Ontario