Re: questions?

On Tue, 01 February 2000, "thatcher&colleen" wrote:

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3401" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=#d0c4b0>
> <DIV><FONT size=2>could someone please tell me 5 disadvantages and 5 advantages
> to the infantry? i'm trying to decide between armour,artillery or infantry i
> really like the thoughts of being in a tank or reccon but i also like what i
> know so far about the infantry's job(the courses available to
> infantry).</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>�</DIV>
> <DIV><FONT size=2>thank-you</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT size=2>hopeful-soldier</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
Don't go Infantry or Armour, because of the following reasons:
Armour: 1. Noisy   2. Easy Target (7 shot average Lifeexpectancy)  3. Hard Work (Ever thought of changing the track?) 4 No Transferable Skills after you get out.
Infantry:
1. Like living in Mud?   2. Easy Cannonfodder  3. lots of forgein Deployments make it hard on Family Life
4. No Transferable Skills after you get out
Take this Advise: Go and take a propper Trade, like Supply Technitian, Medic, Military Police Man, or any of the Tech Trades.