Re: World War Two Medals

Bob,
Here's the contact info. - unfortunately I couldn't find a website for them.
Vimy Ridge Gallery
Hwy 507, N of Buckhorn
RR#1 Lakefield
K0L 2H0
705-657-8763
I'm not sure what all they have. My grandfather had his medals re-ribboned
and mounted before he passed them on to me, the above info. is from the
sticker on the back of the display case.
Good Luck,
Mike