RE: World War Two Metals

Voula, you can have the ribbons replaced in any militaria shop.  I know of one in London Ont, and Ottawa.  Check out the yellow pages or Legion magazine.

Steve Harwood
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Voula Post
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2021 4:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: World War Two Metals

I've just received war medals which look awful. I wish to make them look new again and frame them. My first question is, can the ribbons of these medals be replaced? Where can I order new ribbon for the following medals, THE DEFENCE MEDAL, THE WAR MEDAL 1939-1945, THE FRANCE AND GERMANY STAR, THE 1939-1945 STAR, CANADIAN VOLUNTEER SERVICE MEDAL. Suggestions are gratefully accepted.
Voula Post