Re: Pistol Replacement

Why would the air force need SiGs?  I don't think the pistols are
allowed in 5 star hotels while the air force is on "operations".
I've heard the Brownings are to be replaced, however, I haven't seen any
timelines.  The Browning IMHO is an adequate combat pistol.  Easy to use
and if you fire enough rounds, you may hit something.