Re: Clothe a Soldier/ TCCS Radio

Close, but no cigar.  The company that was making the
installation kits did go out of business - they
overextended themselves & underbid projects to make enough
$ to payoff their very expensive equipment.  Once the
company reorganized (new management / owners), they no
longer honored the pricing set by the previous company.
To make a long story short, ATCO Frontec is no longer doing
the vehicle installations - that portion of the contract
has been taken over by the prime, Computing Devices Canada.
After a short adaptation period, I expect CDC will be able
to resume the vehicle installations - but they will be
behind schedule for awhile & the program may slip a bit.
VVV
gh