RE: Replacements For The Iltis?

Gentlemen
I believe there is some truth in what has been said.
I believe the equipment rationalization plan is to equip maneuver units ( read regular force line units ) with a purpose built vehicle similar to the HUMVEE and non-maneuver units ( read reserve and schools ) with a militarized civilian vehicle.
White Western Star is promoting a vehicle and has been driving it around Kelowna lately.  The vehicle was on display at the BCD armoury and hence that may be where the rumor started.