Re: Nova Scotia Reserve Units

But of course, how sloppy of me. As a matter of fact, isn't there a small
detachment (a troop, perhaps) in Sydney also?
And if we're going to be throrough, there is always HMCS Scotian, the naval
rerserve unit in Halifax.
Mike
At 02:22 PM 6/7/00 -0600, you wrote:

>And, of course, don't forget the Sigs......
>723 Communication Squadron, Halifax
>(902) 427-0550 x 6104
>http://www.dnd.ca/diso/commreserve/index_e.htm
>
>	VVV
>
>On Wed, 07 Jun 2021 16:52:03 -0400 Michael O'Leary
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Nova Scotia Reserve Units include (IIRC):
Michael, Miriam and Roland O'Leary
Visit The Regimental Rogue at:
http://regimentalrogue.tripod.com/index.htm
Change is not to be feared. Simultaneously, change is not necessarily
improvement. An effective leader improves through change. An ineffective
leader seeks improvement through change. The first is sure of his
end-state, the latter never is. - MMO