Re: Facts

what trade are you going into? if you're infantry and going to meaford, i'll
see you there.
From: [email protected] (Peter Nadasdy)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Facts
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2021 10:39:16 -0400
The following comments were submitted by
Peter Nadasdy ([email protected]) on
Tuesday, June 6, 2021 at 10:39:16
to the Canadian Army Mailing List.
Hello my name is Peter Nadasdy, i am currently in the army
reserves, i just finished my QL-2, and am going on my QL-3
this summer.If any body can tell me about JTF-2 that would
great.