Re: Rant

I followed the instructions to get off the list, but it does not work!
-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Williams <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 01, 2021 10:27 AM
Subject: Rant

There are some things I am tired of on this list.

1. If you don't want to be on the list follow the instructions on the message about how to get off with the list.

2. If you don't agree with someone that's fine. Just be polite and offer your opinion. There is no need for name calling.

3. If a topic doesn't interest you then DELETE the message. Obviously if there is a discussion there are other people interested.

4. When you reply to a message edit the original message. There is rarely a need to quote the entire original message. This also applies to the header in the message.

5. There is no need to ever reply to a message with only a copy of the original message and no comments. Unless of course you hit the send button by mistake.