Re:

This has been brought up more then once in the You Build an Army thread in
Michael Brunks Armour Forum. And not just tongue in cheek either!One of the
contributors in commands  a Recce SQN and has dreams of resurrecting either the
67 pattern jeep or the Ferret!
 The Coyote can't do it all and there's still a need to get up close  to sneak
and peek as it were!