Re: Canadian Military History Calendar

At 09:27 AM 2/23/00 EST, you wrote:
>Mike;
>
>I understand you're selling a 2000 Canadian Military History Calendar. What
>is it like and how much is it? I would be interested in obtaining one. Thank
>you.
>-- Guy Berube
Guy,
	The 2000 Canadian Military History Calendar (CMHC) features over 2000
daily event items and over 340 quotes and anecdotes (some day' daily events
leave no space for an anecdote). A desktop page-per-day calendar, the 2000
CMHC is in 8.5 x 5.5 inch format. The calendar includes full representation
of Canadian Battle Honours from World War I, World War II and Korea and
Canadian Victoria Cross Winners.
Calendars are available by mail only from:
The Regimental Rogue
Michael O'Leary
452 8th Avenue East, Owen Sound,
ON, Canada N4K 6S8
In Canada, the price of the Calendar is $12.50 plus $6.00 postage and
handling.
Make cheques payable to "M. O'Leary." Reduced postage rates for larger
orders (2 and up) and rates for orders to locations outside Canada can be
requested by surface mail or through the internet to: [email protected]
You can see more details on the calendars on my website at:
http://regimentalrogue.tripod.com/
The specific Calendar page is at:
http://regimentalrogue.tripod.com/2000CMHC.htm
Mike
Michael, Miriam and Roland O'Leary
http://regimentalrogue.tripod.com/index.htm
Leadership is the practical application of character. - Colonel R.
Meinertzhagen, CBE, DSO, Army Diary, 1899-1926, 1960