Re: Basic training

Well, I've always enjoyed physical challenge and I'd be hard-pressed to
think of another career where one of the primary focuses is to stay in shape
and engage in physical activity. I've always enjoyed being outdoors and
exerting myself and I figure the infantry would be a wonderful opportunity
to further develop my body and personality. I'm not sure if I want to make a
career of it but I definately think it will be one of the best times of my
life. If anything I'll always have the experience of it all. I guess you
could consider it a learning experience.
Good luck with your future child. My girlfriend and I were considering
having a baby for sometime but we decided it would not be fair to the child
or her if she were to get pregnant and I took off for X number of years. We
plan on getting married sometime after I complete basic training.
Good luck!
Jay