RE:

Well said.

Todd Harris

-----Original Message-----
From: william durrant [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2021 14:21
To: army
Subject: Re:

List,
I am a young Canadian Forces soldier in search of like minded individuals to hold civilized conversation with.  If at all possible, could all the immature people who have nothing better to do with MY time but curse and fight, please join one of the other mailing lists...there are plenty out there specializing in the childish nattering that you are obviously looking for.
-bill-