Re: REMOVE FROM LIST

Here ya go Sugar, Direct cut and paste from http://army.cipherlogic.on.ca/ ,
when the page opens, on the left you'll see a cute little window with what
looks like a Window's folder. Click on the "Services" folder. Ohh look more
options. You'll want to click on the tiny folder that says "Cdn Army Mailing
List", now a window on the right will open with all sorts of goodies in it.
Down below on this email...are you still following along?...Good. Down here
under all these directions, is that "copy- paste" bit I told you about. It
may look a tad confusing, but I'm sure if you read it slow enough, you'll
understand.
Now, follow the directions like a good little soldier and PISS OFF. I can't
believe I just stooped DOWN to your level, especially with my bad back, but
I guess I'm just a sucker for an idiot.
L8R Sweetness
---copy/paste follows------
How to Unsubscribe
Option 1: Simply click here to unsubscribe.
Option 2: To unsubscribe from the mailing list, simply send a message to
[email protected] with "unsubscribe army" in the message body.
You will be removed from the list as soon as your message is processed.
means flawless.
If you are having problems with the list, or the list does not seem to be
responding, please send e-mail to [email protected] and I will respond as
quickly as I can.