Re: Kangaroos

You know, sometime last year I received a call at our Orderly Room from a
man in Ontario who has just recently published a book - and I believe it was
on Kangaroos in Canada.  I can't remember off-hand the name of this man or
the name of his book....I'll try to find out, but in the meantime perhaps
calling around to some book publishers in Ontario may shed some light.
Celine